Thursday, October 21, 2010

This is for the Men

  Usually my blogs are geared toward women, but this morning I am inspired by my best friend, who told me that I should stop being bias and talk about the men too( you guessed it he's a guy). I like Mens Fashion I actually get some of my ideas from a lot of their collection's, but there is one trend this season that really sparked something within. A hot trend for men this fall and winter are Brooches ( Yes Brooches).
   Men aren't as lucky in the accessories department as us women. In high fashion men's collections such as: Dolce & Gabanna, Armani, and Louis Vuttion,men carry  wonderful handbags ( I would die to add any of those to my collection) but most men wouldn't take pleasure in carrying a miniature tote. Brooches can add a little funk to any outfit for a woman or a man. Some of the most vintage Brooches that I have seen, come from the Goodwill, or a Consignment shop. Those Brooches priced at no more than $9.00. So Men add a little flavor to your style by adding a Brooch.
men's brooches 2010


Until next time Live Life ,like its the only one you have <3
Tova Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment